FanDuel Expands From New Jersey to Pennsylvania With Evolution! (image source: https://www.fanduel.com/casino)
As the US market steals the lion’s share of iGaming headlines, Evolution’s name continues to pop up as the brand of choice to offer live dealer games. The latest news coming out of the USA is the opening of online casinos available for Pennsylvania citizens, and Evolution already has a live dealer studio open.
FanDueal has a brand-new online casino now fully licensed and available in the state of Pennsylvania while the firm also has operations in partnership with BetFair Casino running out of New jersey.
With Evolution also operating a live studio in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the obvious choice for the FanDuel Group was to go with Evolution for its Pennsylvania operations while adding Evolution’s excellent crop of live casino games to its New Jersey online casino.
New partnerships with US operators announced regularly by Evolution and its Ezugi operations is having a positive effect on the firm’s growing stock prices and profitability. Just recently Evolution reported a €204 million interim profit by Q3 of 2020 and €1.12 increase per share, which is around a 200% increase for shareholders.
If there was ever a live dealer brand that was dubbed as ‘finically secure’, then Evolution is it. And the live casino software provider continues to jump leaps and bounds with multiple new game releases across Europe and USA this year.
The FanDuel Deal Is Another Huge Partnership for Evolution
The FanDuel group operates primarily as an online sports establishment, offering its members the chance to place bets and play fantasy sports.
Its services stretch across 45 states with over 8.5 million customers. The firm’s enormous presence within the sports market led it to New Jersey’s online casino scene where it successfully runs an online casino with live dealer games.
Thanks to the success of the FanDuel and BetFair partnership, FanDuel Casino is now open in Pennsylvania and in need of an experienced live casino provider. Both firms now operate in both the newly opened Pennsylvania and the long existing New jersey iGaming hub while the former opening of online casinos brings both firms together in this new partnership deal.
For Evolution, the deal further extends its reach into the US market with yet another operator streaming its live table games!
Evolution USA Operations Continue to Grow
Almost every week Evolution announces a new partnership deal in the US whether it is via its Ezugi or Evolution brand name.
- Wynn: In October 2020 Evolution made an agreement with Wynn Sports Interactive (WSI) for the US market which will begin in New jersey and quite likely expand into Pennsylvania.
- William Hill: A new partnership with William Hill in October 2020 launched Evolution live tables games on the William Hill New Jersey casino and could eventually lead to Evolution entering the Nevada market.
- BetMGM: In August 2020, Evolution and BetMGM signed a US-wide agreement. This deal involves GVC Holdings and MGM Resorts International. Evolution live table games are no available to BetMGM customers as well as Party Casino and the Borgata Online Casino in New Jersey, while the plan is for all brands to make a move into the Michigan and Pennsylvania online casino arenas.
- PointsBet: Evolution’s August 2020 deal with Pointbet, a firm that operates out of New Jersey, Iowa, and Indiana. Currently Evolution Games via PointsBet are only available in New Jersey but of course there is scope for expansion into new markets later down the line.
- Golden Nugget: In May 2020, Evolution and Golden Nugget joined forces in a strategic agreement which came off the back of the Ezugi deal already in place with Golden Nugget to stream live casino table games to customer in New Jersey.
- Penn: Penn National Gaming signed a deal to access Evolution’s Pennsylvania studio content, which happened in November 2019 with both firms planning for the current opening of the Pennsylvania iGaming market.
- Parx Casino: This partnership came to light in January 2020. The goal was to stream Evolution tables games from both the New Jersey and Pennsylvania studios, and the new Jersey operations are already in operation while the Pennsylvania Parx Casino is also making headway.
A Global Force With 10 Studios Globally
With the brand new Pennsylvania studio already soft launching in Philadelphia, Evolution currently has 8 live dealer studios, and this does not include its many other partnerships with land-based casinos where the firm streams casino games from the casino floor player’s mobile and desktop devices.
Recent partnerships to expand into the Swedish and Swiss markets could add to the number of studios on this list, plus Evolution is already fully prepared for the new rules in Germany which will see the return of live dealer casino games in 2021.