SOFTSWISS Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange Feature

SOFTSWISS Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange Feature that allows players to play live casino games that don’t offer native crypto support! (Image from softswiss.com)

SOFTSWISS, a leading iGaming aggregation platform, and one of the first to introduce cryptocurrencies to iGaming, has revealed that it has added yet another cryptocurrency feature. And it’s perhaps the most ingenious we have seen on any platform to date.

Named the ‘In-game Currency Exchange’, this new tool affords players that use cryptos the ability to play live casino games and video slots from software providers that are yet to include native support for cryptocurrencies.

For instance, while players can play numerous live casino titles from the likes of Evolution, Pragmatic Play Live, Ezugi, and Authentic Gaming using Bitcoin and other cryptos, many other live dealer brands such as Playtech and BetGames are yet to configure their live casino platforms to support digital currency betting, and the same applies to a large number of video slot developers. Thanks to SOFTSWISS’s ingenuity, that restriction is about to change!

To put a finer point on the topic, the new ‘In-game Currency Exchange’ solves 2 major problems crypto enthusiasts on SOFTSWISS-powered casinos face. First, those dedicated to using cryptocurrency had a limited choice of games compared to fiat currency players because of a lack of crypto support from some software providers. Secondly, those that prefer not to add credit/debit card information or use eWallets may want to try out a new casino game that does not support crypto. To do so, he or she would be forced to add some form of payment in order to deposit using an accepted fiat currency, such as EUR, CAD, GBP, and so on.

However, the new feature now means cryptocurrency players can play games from any software provider using crypto as their favoured currency, thus giving them the same game selection as fiat currency players. Moreover, top live casino titles such as Adventures Beyond Wonderland that were out of reach to crypto players are now on the cards.

In a recent SOFTSWISS cryptocurrency report, the date shows that wagers placed using cryptocurrencies on SOFTSWISS casinos have increased by just under 260% in the past 12 months. That is a vast increase and one that shows just how popular crypto is becoming in the iGaming world. You will also learn that 80% of those bets are placed using BTC (Bitcoin) while ETH (Ethereum), LTC (Litecoin), DOGE Dogecoin), USDT (Tether), and BCH (Bitcoin Cash) make up for the remaining 20% of wagers between them.

How the Feature Helps Crypto Players Enjoy Unsupported Live Casino Games

Any player that has a cryptocurrency balance can now just use the new in-game currency exchange to convert them to a fiat currency of their choosing at the rates offered by CoinMarketCap.

All bets will register as fiat currency, but the player’s base balance remains in crypto. Once the player finishes a session at the game of their choosing, their cryptocurrency base balance is recalculated automatically.

The best part about all this is that players do not have to part ways with the additional personal information that is required when making deposits via a fiat currency. They keep the privacy that cryptocurrencies afford them but now get access to the full range of titles offered by the 170+ game developers on SOFTSWISS, rather than just those offered by the 40+ that offer games that support crypto.

Note: Currently, USD is the only currency players can convert cryptocurrencies to. However, SOFTSWISS plans to add more fiat currency pairs in the not too distant future.

This is a major development and one that I believe will further establish SOFTSWISS as one of the leading iGaming casino aggregation platforms. It will obviously go down well with crypto players that can now enjoy thousands of games they previously could not without depositing via a fiat currency, which requires them to provide personal information they would usually need when making fiat deposits.

As part of the announcement of this new feature, SOFTSWISS COO Andrey Starovoitov made a statement that expressed his delight that crypto players will now have fundamentally more games available to them on casinos powered by the SOFTSWISS platform. As a crypto-first brand, our goal has always been to make the process of playing using cryptocurrencies that much easier.

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.